Hunting & Fishing Lodge in Dryden, ON
Spend more time in the great outdoors with a trip to Route Lake Lodge, a hunting and fishing lodge located just north of Dryden, ON.
Route Lake Lodge offers hunting for black and colored bears. On our 2 (BMA) management areas have plenty of black bears, your chance for a color bear is fairly successful. Over the years our success rate as been over 90%. Pre-baited stands, all stands are River Edge ladder stands within 30 to 40 yards of the baits. We start baiting our stands mid-July to ensure a good selection of bears... You are welcome to hunt with rifle, muzzleloader, crossbows or bow. No-resident bear season starts August 15.
Bear Hunting Details:
* $2000.00 per hunter plus tax
* Our hunts run Saturday to Saturday
* Hunt on our 2 Bear Management areas (BMA) (WMU 5 & 8)
* Up to 6 hunters/week
* Minimum no-refundable deposit: $400.00 per hunter
* Housekeeping Package Plan
* Per-baited stands, all stands are within 30-40 yards of baits
* Tree stands are ladder or wooden, 12 to 18 ft. high
* Retrieving, skinning, quartered & freezer service
* Boat, motor & gas, do some fishing
Things to bring:
* Previous hunting license CN or US (state which you live in)
* Please have your hunting & fishing license prior to arriving at the camp
* Outdoor Card
*Personal floatation devices
* Blaze orange clothing, to be worn to and from stands
* Therma Cell
* Warm clothing
* Scent lock suit/Scent killer
* Extra footwear/gloves
* Cases for rifle or bow for transporting firearms after legal hunting times
* Flashlight (batteries)
* Fishing rod & tackle
* Food & Drinks
Our stands offer a great shot opportunity for bow, crossbows, muzzleloader or rifle. Some stands are around Route Lake accessible by boat or we have the drive to stand all within a short distance from the main landing.
We are limited to the number of tags on our( BMA) to help manage the bear population.
Our bear hunt/fish package allows you some relaxing time between hunts to do some great walleye and northern fishing.
No-Residents will need a "Non-Resident Firearm Declaration Form. To print the form go to www.cfc-cafc.gc.ca Print Form CAFC 909.
Please contact us for more information about out bear hunts.